It’s 6:00 on what’s the Chinese friday–they don’t take Saturday off. They do have Sunday off. There’s been no word on our swabs. We hope they’ve decided not to tell us they were negative, because they think we’re going to start fussing about leaving, and we were very difficult about the hotel thing. They don’t, we suspect, want to come to back to us–although I’ve no doubt that if one of us is positive, we’re going down.
But I think I have to chill. I don’t think we’re gettin’ a definitive answer.
For what it’s worth, Rob disagrees with me about Wyatt and Lily. The trip is an extraordinary opportunity, and we extraordinarily unlucky. And I’m imagining the worst, whereas Rob is pointing out that we have done pretty well so far. We’ll stick together, we’ll work it out.
Plus we’re NOT SICK.